Two women seeking equality in a state where some couples are more equal than others.

Sunday, February 7, 2016

#fixerupperdetroit struggle continues: We meet Detroit Water and Sewertroubles

I'm hoping this problem resolves itself. Quickly.

But given that it involves the Detroit Water and Sewer Department, those of you who know about that department understand my concern.

Our first bill has a credit on it from when I had the water turned on, so it said we owed less than our usage for the first month.

I paid what we owe. On time.

But the account reads like I should pay the amount that the credit is too.

Since I'm recovering from bronchitis, calling or going in person isn't an option, so I sent an email. Our bill is due today.

I hope our water doesn't get turned off while we're getting this sorted.

No comments:

Post a Comment