Two women seeking equality in a state where some couples are more equal than others.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Finally Done

Rebecca finished her exams Monday morning and flew out yesterday to California to be with family there. (She'll be back next Wednesday.)

I gave a presentation today, then finished up a short reflection paper and my e-portfolio and sent them off to my professor. I still have work left to do for my thesis and the course I'm designing, but course work for my third semester of grad school is now over, and if everything goes well, I'll graduate in the spring. That's a little crazy to think about, since it means that I have to finish my course work and thesis in the next five months. Even crazier to think about is the fact that a week after I graduate, Rebecca and I will be taking our vows.

No comments:

Post a Comment