Two women seeking equality in a state where some couples are more equal than others.

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

#fixerupperdetroit - gaining momentum!


I'm delighted to share lots of good news with you, and I also have some bad news. I'll start with the bad news:

Pretty soon I'm going to stop posting photo updates about the house.

Here's the good news:

The house is making so much progress that I will stop posting pictures of whole rooms because I want there to be some surprises left when the house is finished. 

In the last week we've:

Passed our rough plumbing inspection.

Passed our framing inspection.

Ordered kitchen cabinets.
Passed our electrical inspection.
Repaired a bunch of plaster.

Primed a room.
Picked most of the paint colors.

And some other things that I'm currently keeping a secret.


Tomorrow the plumber should finish some major projects so that we can have the water turned back on.

I'm still having trouble believing that we will actually be living in this house, but it won't be too much longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment